Monday, July 7, 2008

Should You Wear Necklace With Sweetheart Top

Other final table ...!!

Hello everyone!
Verame Yesterday was a boring day. I wake up around 14. I eat out and giving un'occhiat known that the sun would melt if I were to take a little sunbathing, then opt for a healthy session, $ 1 / 2 THNL shorthand on Everest in the cool of my room! Parto
discreetly that even after 6 hands 17blinds bunches already! But immediately after my laptop crashes ... oops!
Please try to turn it back ... but nothing that bad luck! Taken from the boredom I get back to bed!
Around 18 I called my friend Emy (aka Emyconti / EmySuperStar / DoctorConti!) Suggest a pizzino and then a live event.
leave it, at least the game tonight!
said than done, eat and then we go to the club where we play mostly in that of Florence, home of the classic tournament on Sunday, a 50 +10.
the start with all 39 players and blinds 5000chips 20 minutes! Departure
really obscene! On the third hand, I find myself with only 2050 chips! LOLLLL!
I try to be a lot of patience and I can slowly return to ALMOST in average.
Meanwhile, the second level, my friend has already Emyconti the stack for the final table!
Moral of the story, after more than four hours both arrive at the final table.
Emyconti exits 5 and 4 ° I!

I must say that was a pretty good weekend, also because in tournaments on Saturday and Sunday are the final table last in chips and I always had the patience to hold on and never stop believing!!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment