Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Santa Clause 2 Shania Twain

Emyconti

start this post with a nice OHI OHI OHI!
Yeah, just with this exclamation!
regular meeting on clay now between me and Emy ... in that of Florence.
What about ... I'm leaving it on 5-0 and conclude the set 6-2.
delivery in the second set very much milder, losing the service, but after recovering and able to take the lead 2-2 3-2 40-15 ..... hence the drama!
fact I can do that after the 3-3 draw Emy closes September 6 to 3!
The third set is the decisive one, and we both want to play and not give up!
We service both, but I lose it at a sensitive time.
I find myself in the 5-3 defeat in that game by giving no less than 7 match ball .... but I can get out and move to 5-4. The
tenth game of the third set is preanniuncia all uphill, because I find 40-00, and another 3 match balls served on a silver platter to my avvesario, which does not take advantage and go to yet another benefit .... mistake cost me the loss of a game that could easily manage much better. Emy
Congratulations to my opponent who has managed after ben12 match ball to win this beautiful meeting ... nice match!

What, you have to wait until next week for another meeting.

Needless to say, after the red clay at the green table, I settled for the regular tournament on Tuesday at the Club 50 +10 usual ... there was Emy, in addition to the many friends ... and NO BRAIN I prefer to fly
raccontrare on your hands ... I am only saying that the third level 3 player had done already out and I was chip leader, obviously framed for 3 times in a row in the nuts on the flop, but the best always paid! Imagine that a flop poker, where you can also just call doing (ie not much I !!!!) to give me half stack OPPO .... NO BRAIN!
you like to win easy! Ponzi ponzi po-po-po!
Emy commits suicide after the break against a player "all full of flickering sticchettolanza" Malagiggio, PLAZA87 or for friends who played ina strange evade Emy.
arrive at the final table chip leader has the blinds 500/1000 and 29K: ahahahaha! After losing half stack
TT vs AA ... I can pull cmq go forward and 4 degrees.
was hoping to get on the podium at least, more for the points in the monthly rankings, they see me in the top 5 of the room .. for now!

Tuesday is always full of emotions!!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment