Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Long Does Drysol Take Work

Vins Russ Vs Emyconti 2 #

Hello everyone!
This week, as usual, the match was played tennis for two hours!
from 19 to 21 and I Emy we put to the test on clay.
The game, as usual, very balanced side with good play on both sides, until Emy can steal my service and take the lead to 4-2. Do not worry!
I just have time to recover and close the set at 6-4 for me!
re-open on Sept. 2 shortly after. And I carry on 2-0. But too much security betray me and leave me stuck at stake for a super set that Emy but stops at 5-3!
I pull out my strength and recovery, taking me on 5-5. At that point known very nervous, and continuous errors by Emy that fails to respond undergoing the two decisive games!
Final result 6-4, 7-5 in 1 hour and 26minuti! Ajjimmyy!

Evvvvvvaaaaaaiiiii !!!!!

After the match, Emy and I went to play at normal movement, but with nothing .... and then did not give up, I slipped in a sit & go already started for some minutes at which lacked the tenth player. I sit down and after 1 hour and a half I get up with the good hand of the First Prize!

I would say a good evening!
Ps: not to mention now that I have closed a short but good session $ 1 / 2 + THNL to $ 212 in just 87 hands!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment