Friday, July 4, 2008

One And Two Bhk In Kharghar

crowned King of Splinter!

Hello everyone!
Yes, you read well, crowned king of Splinter!

This evening I went to the club where I always go to play a tournament from 25 +5, which takes place every Friday.
We hardly ever go to the fact that the buy-in much too low attracts many people .... including several Splinter!
For Splinter means one who plays poker always hoping that the paper helmets, or one who follows you up the river to let 90% of his stack only because he had Ace / Shit and hoped to take .. so you're bluffing ! Well, you get!

It 's also true that the buy-down the opportunity to get close to anyone in this sport without spending too much. In short, for a tournament we are really in front of 25 +5 to any existing type of player! ehehe!

I go to the point.
I introduce myself to the club just to offer me a drink from my 12.5K friend who yesterday won a tournament on Poker Stars $ 50 +5, and for the occasion (do not know why !?!?!??!) we decided to take the tournament by 25 +5!
After more than four hours of play (gioco! ?!?!?) I did to get their gowns from all those Splinter!
I came first!
leave it .... but then I had to give drink to my friend first! LOL!
Needless to stay there to explain your hands or anything, I've seen people do just about anything ...

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment