Thursday, July 31, 2008

Should I Use Baby Oil On My Skin

Beauty! Russ Vs Vins

WON THE TOURNAMENT THURSDAY '!
Tonight ended the month of July, and I'm quite pleased with my results live and also little bit of those online! In this live
I managed to get 2 / 3 of the time at a premium tournaments played, and then close the month with another victory! With points earned in the various competitions are back 4th among the top ten players in the room, which will play the final table .... monthly Monday, August 4th!
Regarding online, some ups and downs with a closing slightly above, but with the achievement of my goal: to qualify for the Iron Man Challenger, need to earn medals for future use!

The month of August is shaping up for the Live understated, few people remain in the city ... I will try not to get too bad online!
Among other 6 days begin at Full Tilt FTOPS IX, with lots of really nice events. Maybe I will try to win one ... AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Hello hello!

Ps: If you want to play on Full Tilt Poker and you are not yet registered, download the software from the banner and enter the promotional code KIMONO13 and you will receive a voucher of $ 26 ..... WWW.RakeBack4Pro.coM word! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment