Sunday, July 13, 2008

Amount Of Sudden Gush

Weekend weak ...

I must say that these last three days of the week were really skinny relevant events.
I played two tournaments at the club where I play regularly, but without reaching the area ITM: tournament on Thursday came out with flush over flush vs! tournament on Friday released the final table (about 40 players) with Fullhouse 555QQ vs 88855 ... The opposition had set on the flop and I close to the river full .. LOL!
And although I made up out of the tournament with a total of 4 sit & go where he twice finished 2nd, a split 1 / 2 and a 1 °! I would say good. I'm playing really

Online little, indeed almost anything, just to grind the ftp needed to qualify for the iron man, and despite playing a few hands I can stay positive.

My friends in Sample: Emyconti arrived 23 ° (ITM) at 550, but went out in the Main. Out Nicola also "MaxPower" Power! Instead they arrived at the Main day2 Tommy "Network" Franks, "LapoLapo" Canfailla and a great Emiliano Marseglia, whom I renew my GOOD LUCK!

Hello Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment