Monday, July 21, 2008

Junior Wrestling Thong

# 3 Report of the past week

Fortunately it's over this week's incredible!
After a very good start, I found myself at the weekend, due to the need for calming mind-blowing shots taken in the teeth! (There is talk of Sculati OPPO!).
Online: Thu, Fri, Sat cash to forget! Only on Sunday I managed to take something and limit losses. I made 90 different tournaments, 45 players and some GTD where I came ITM .... I also started to do some hand of Stud Hi Cash $ 0.25/0.50, just to see how it works ... like 500 hands, and I must say that I do not mind.
Live on Thursday joined the tournament and of course fly out against a "no brain", but recovered to sit where I come first. Instead fly out Sunday vs ALWAYS "no Brain par excellence" and also to the Sit & Go for excellence: The Pallottino!

certainly will be better next week ...

Meanwhile I wanted to say that Giant Virus Meoni who finished second in Venice .... but how the hell are you doing?? Thank you for everything!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment