Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pattycake Online Fotos

3rd in the Tournament of June of the three rooms!

Hello,
yesterday there was the monthly final (freeroll GTD) of the three rooms that make Tuscany part of the same association. A tournament
not much scope, given the quality of players (!!), but since there is a tasty prize money ..... why not !!?!?

The tournament starts at 15:30 at Arezzo, and I introduce myself with at least 40 minutes late, but it does not matter (10.000chips blinds and 30 minutes). In fact, I sit and see that I only have two blinds removed! I also note that several players missing, in fact we had to be 30, we were only 19!
arrive at the break of 20.00, and I find myself with a stack just below the average.
Resume and almost immediately go to the final table where Blins are 800/1600 ante 200 ... LOL!! I have about 12k STRALOLLLLLLL!
Start to push the remains when I'm in position and on any call in the middle of the table .. now up to 27k without a showdown! We look
three, I've always around 27k, but the other, a 45k and chip leader k! +120!
Needless to say, I am called to the end and go out .. hehe!

monthly final on three of the three rooms, I parteciapato 2 times and both are ok, finished third ... Next time will be better!

Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment