Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Far Is Velachery From Stella Mary's College

Before leaving: Playing with the telephone

closes the series "before leaving" with this post (well overdue, since I started almost a week ..)

Having your subscription Vodafone's business, I had fixed costs: the government concession tax: € 12.9 per month plus € 10 per month for phone and comprehensive insurance. Expecting to be away for several months this year, I decided to change this .. then I went from a subscription business rechargeable normal.

I went to the Vodafone One points with a + next: identity card, tax code and VAT notice of award (must be issued for less than 6 months, but it's OK to self-certification).
I immediately gave the new SIM, sent a fax to vodafone and within two days the old SIM card did not make me more call for which I replaced. Having

the contract for more than two years, the phone is left to me without any penalty. On
190.it I had to redo the procedure activation, but other than that there was no contraindication for the subscription rate rechargeable

Since I did not take other measures to cut fixed costs in Italy while they are abroad declare, for now, concluded the series of post "Before you go" ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment