Monday, August 4, 2008

Whippings In Mainstream Movies

3rd of July to the Final Table! Closed in July

July could not close better!

Yesterday we played the final table of the month of July of the room where I go regularly to play. I came 4 th among the ten that have generated over the past month points. And then starting in 4th in chips available.

to how they'd put things we are extremely happy, because after playing two hands in the wrong way in a couple of hours, I had been punished properly ... finding myself short. But as they say, patience is the virtue of the strong!
I held out and managed to get on the podium!

I believe that Live will have his break for the month of August, so maybe some torneuccio for .... While the Online

expect a big month of fire! I started off really well, well the first four days. Except this morning I had a slight decline, but still the day must end ...!!!
In August, expect a significant increase of hands and a daily basis, even up to three sessions!
I hope to participate in any FTOPS, even if the PC does not feel very well, and I do not think he can be (eventualmente!) operated for more than 6 hours straight!

ok, we will see what happens .... I'll keep you updated on the events!

best,

Hello hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment