Saturday, August 16, 2008

Benzoic Acid And Quinine Dissolved In Ch2cl2

August - Quick Update

's been several days since last post. I stayed with you that I would play more online and let live for the entire month of August.
And so it was!
I've collected over 4.5K hands have tables THNL shorthand $ 1 / 2 with, for the time being, a good profit. Just today I have also qualified for the status of Iron Man Bronze Challenger, but I hope to get to Gold.

What, this month of quiet work allows me to devote at least three times as much to online, and I are leaving room for some new book to read (poker) and post on the forums here and there.

I found it very instructive ContinuationBet forum, and posts that populate it, so I decided to put it in my recommended sites.

Well, I think that is enough for now, you again later this month to take stock!

Hello hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment