Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Does A Pomeranian Need

August: GOLD status and k +3 $ $!! Moderate Comments

I feel almost at the Olympics!
's like having a medal ... won a gold medal! In fact, I reached the Iron Man Challenger GOLD status on Full Tilt. WOW!
But the beautiful thing is that I managed to have a truly enviable profit (I think) who plays for only 2 cash tables THNL $ 1 / 2 shorthand, so I reached 3k dollarozzi gain ground and almost 10,000 hands!

will also been on a roll, although I'm not just convinced, the fact is that Next month (October, because now I go on vacation!) I will try to attend the tables in the same way this month and see if it was just lucky!

I can not help but say goodbye, because three miserable days I'm going on vacation until the end of September and will almost certainly not rigiocherò (.... mhmh !?!?!?).

Good game for everyone.

Hello Hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment