Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Reference Letter To A Cousin

MESSAGE of March 2, 2011 Mirjana





"Dear children, my motherly heart suffers greatly as I watch my children who persistently put what is human in front of what is Divine, my children who, despite all that they surrounds and despite all the signs that are sent to them, think they can walk without my son. They can not! They walk towards eternal damnation. So you meet that you are willing to let me in your heart that you are willing to be my apostles of love, so help me, because experiencing the love of God be an example for those who do not know. May fasting and prayer will give strength in this and I bless you with my motherly blessing in the Name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Thank you. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment