Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Tablets Do You Get For Chest Infections?

APPEARANCE TO IVAN

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/1033/ivanse.jpg

The apparition was on Apparition Hill at 22.00.
"I want to describe to you, to approach what is most important meeting this evening. Tonight the Lady came to us very joyful and happy, at all greeted us with his customary greeting maternal

"Praised be Jesus, my dear children."

Then Our Lady said:

"Dear children, today the mother joyfully invites you to pray, pray, pray. Pray, dear children, and help me in achieving my plans that I want achieve with the world, for this parish. Dear children, in a special way today I call you to pray for vocations in the Church, for the strong faith of my priests. Know, dear children, that I pray with you, who are always with you when you go through difficult times. Therefore, persevere in prayer, pray with me. Today I would like to say thank you because you answered and accepted my messages, live my messages. "

Our Lady then prayed a longer time on all of us here with outstretched hands, blessed us all with Her Motherly blessing and blessed all that you have brought for blessing. Then she prayed very sick on you here. I also recommended that all of you, your needs, your intentions, your families and especially, as always, I recommend the sick. Then followed a conversation with my Mary and the Madonna with me. After this conversation, yet the Lady prayed over all of us in this prayer and gone in the sign of the cross with the light and the greeting:

"Go in peace, my dear children!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment