Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Should Cervical Mucus Look Like

MESSAGE 1 January 2011 2 January 2011 MIRJANA



"Dear children, today I invite you to fellowship in Jesus, my Son. My Heart Mother Please ensure that you understand that the family of God through spiritual freedom and will that Heavenly Father has given you, you are called to hear for yourself the truth, good or bad. That prayer and fasting, open your hearts and help you in the discovery of the Heavenly Father through My Son. With the discovery of the Father, your life will be directed to the fulfillment of God's creation and of God's family, and likewise to my son. I will not abandon you on this path. Thank you. "


Mirjana heard to say to Madonna:

"We are all come to you with our sufferings and crosses. Help, please. "

Madonna has turned her hands towards us and said:

"Open your hearts, give me your sufferings.

Mother will help you. "

Our Lady blessed everyone present, all objects of devotion, and underlined again the importance of the priestly blessing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment