Thursday, October 30, 2008

Where To Buy Drinks Singapore

LAST IRON MAN! Seeking cooperation

E 'was heard a month of play, but I finally reached the goal I set for myself. I had intended to achieve the highest status Iron Man Challenge, namely Iron: I made it there!

To reach it one play at least 25 days in the month, earning at least 200ftp. Obviously 200ftp may be few or many depending on the levels at which to play, and at $ 0.25/0.50 THNL to achieve them, are about 1000mani!
Doing a quick calculation: 1000mani 25gg x = 25k hands to play (least!!). Cmq PT3 gave me that I have played many more, about 40k!

am very happy to reach the goal, a little less with regard to profit. I played a lot, sometimes tilt for a few days. But this is not. Eventually I reached the conclusions that I have good cause to reflect.
I realized how really difficult to do this every day or so. I realized that not enough to have the proper bankroll to sit all day at the tables. I realized that people who do this really great. I realized that multi-table for 3 hours a day is what I want to learn to do more seriously as I thought it was.

That said I can only continue to grow and multi-table, to level-up as soon as possible!
Now I greet you and see you at the prox.

Hello hello!

0 comments:

Post a Comment