Monday, October 6, 2008

E71 Access Front Cameral



Hello,
several days have passed since the last post, namely 2 settimne, but this time I had many things to do and many hands to play. In fact I went back to the grind in the hands on hands, but much more consistently. For obvious reasons I went back to bankroll THNL 0.25/0.50 6max 4 tables on ..
I did about 15k hands at 11days, but the profit is not much, about 10BII, cmq but I'm not complaining.
In the meantime I also did the 4 stages of FTIPSIII, but coming only once ITM ...:(. I honestly do not really excited as the tournament, partly because I prefer the cash, as I did in fact played regularly on 6max 4 tables! I do not think I'll do the other 4 stages, definitely opt for the stage from $ 50 buyin with $ 20k guaranteed.
Other news: I updated the photo in my profile!
Almost certainly there will be a short news updates regarding strange tennis match!

Greetings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment